The Top Priorities Achievement Program
What are your top priorities? Everyone wants to accomplish the things that are most important to them. What if you could consistently achieve 92%+ of your top priorities?
You want balance, fulfillment and well-being, but right now, are you moving towards achieving the high priorities that will get you there
What is it you want but are not accomplishing in the area of Career? Money? Service? Spirituality? Health? It’s not about having co-equal balance. It’s about creating the balance that works for you. It’s not about getting it all. It’s about creating what matters most to you.
You get caught up in the day–to–day and find yourself without time for what matters most to you. Why trudge along in a job that is o.k., live with relationships that are fine, or just get by? Why wait for pain to exceed tolerance to make a change?
Is that what you want?
There is another way. In the Top Priorities Achievement Program you get what matters to you. You can accomplish 92%+ of your top priorities.
Instead of slowly destroying yourself, you can live life like you drive your car.
You get in your car with a destination in mind. You then make minute course corrections so as to stay on track, rather than driving in a straight line until you run off the road.
In life, you can do the same. You can identify the outcomes you want before acting so you select actions that lead to your destination. As you take action, you can learn what works for you and apply what you learn to make adjustments as you go. In this way, you notice earlier when you are headed off track, and make timely changes to stay on track.
The purpose of our work is to help you get more of what you want and less of what you don’t want. Achieve your top priorities in a way that allows you not to struggle so much but gives you the ability to live with ease.
We do this by helping you:
- Get more of the life you want and less of the life you don’t want.
- Learn to develop new beliefs and skills so you can coach yourself to the next level.
- Move beyond getting stuff done. Set goals and achieve them, customized to your personal approach to life.
- Find that sweet spot for you. What makes you live a life you enjoy and can be proud of? Put fun and humor back into your life.
- Live without regret of not doing what you want, or never even finding out what that is.
- Get past your barriers. Create clarity around your operating values, beliefs, and assumptions. Know what supports you and what doesn’t, and make changes that create the life you want.
In working with clients over the years I’ve helped clients accomplish on average 92% of the set of results they identify as wanting to accomplish during the program.
What we do first is identify the top set of priorities you want to achieve by the end of the program. We begin working with them immediately. Then:
- You identify the big picture by creating a personal mission statement.
- You set the parameters for the life or organization you want.
- You make strategic and tactical choices on how to use your time, money and energy.
- You learn from your choices so you are consistently making progress.
This program is unique for 3 reasons:
- You graduate from the program with the skills to continue identifying what matters most to you and accomplish it over and over again. Executive coaching helps you make decisions, big or small. Clients consistently achieve 92%+ of their top goals. Learn what works best for YOU, and know how to apply that knowledge to continue accomplishing what is important to you, even after you graduate from coaching.
- The answers come from you. Unlike training or consulting, when you are part of a masterful coaching partnership, you provide your own answers. How long have you been on the planet? How much ground have you covered already? You don’t need someone to tell you what to do. Get a partner with curiosity about you and the masterful coaching skills to help you discover your own ways.
- We focus on the future. Who cares what happened in the past? The past is relevant only if your beliefs around it are holding you back from achieving what you want. Who cares what is today? Today is relevant only to know what to add or change to get what you want. It is the energy of the future that pulls us forward. That’s where we focus in our masterful coaching partnership.
This program is not for everyone.
If you want someone else to take responsibility for your life, this program is not for you.
But – if you are tired of feeling that someone else is running your life or your organization, this program is for you.
The Top Priorities Achievement Program is for Type A high achievers, such as C-Suite Executives, SES, Entrepreneurs, and Attorneys. You are a successful, high performer. And you know there is something more.
At our initial meeting you identify the set of Key Results you want to accomplish during the program. We meet one:one by phone, video, or in person 9 times, with each meeting 2-3 weeks apart, 2 hours per meeting, for a 4-6 month program. At each meeting you identify the Key Results you want to accomplish by the next meeting so as to stay on track. You work on your priorities between meetings and then with coaching you evaluate what worked and what you want to change.
You graduate from the program in 4-6 months. You graduate with a written record of what makes you successful, as well as having completed those priorities you focus on during the program.
I’ve coached clients since 2004. Here are some results clients have achieved from their programs:
- Specific results I’ve achieved since starting coaching include “able to have fun without guilt, identified career opportunities, discovered what’s important in life to me, and tools for prioritizing life.”
- I am getting “tools, approaches, and ways of seeing things differently that allow me to navigate my options better and feel better about it too!”
- I have “improved / developed my thinking.”
- Coaching is “helping me focus on choices, set priorities, and accomplish things that matter to me. Also helping me change my attitude about getting things done, focus on things I can control and adjust my response to things I can’t control.”
- “The biweekly meetings kept me focused and helped me set mini goals to achieve.”
- “I’ve put fun and humor back in my life.”
- “I am learning so much.”
The current program incorporates what I’ve learned over more than a dozen years as a professional coach and as a coach trainer since 2014.
The purpose of this program is to help you get more of what you want and less of what you don’t want. You can accomplish on average 92%+ of your top priorities.
This program gets superior results because instead of just participating in spot coaching, you learn a comprehensive and consistent method for finding what works for you and applying it in your life.
This program is also successful because I am clear on what constitutes professional coaching and I use masterful coaching skills with you.
I am not a consultant or trainer when we are in a coaching partnership. I know the power of professional coaching in effecting long-term change and I want you to have access to that power. I don’t tell you what to do.
The dynamic in a relationship in which one person tells the other what to do is an adult-child relationship. I work with you as part of an adult-adult relationship, which is what you should expect when you are part of a masterful coaching partnership.
This program is for people who:
- Have a lot on their plate and want to accomplish what matters with a sense of well-being.
- Find the tools used to date just aren’t getting what is desired in the way desired and are ready to take their career, life, organization to the next level.
- Are tired of feeling overwhelmed, stressed, or as if each day they are girding to go out and fight and want to engage in meaningful work with ease, while being true to values and ideals.
- Are tired of not having time to reflect and want to create mindful habits to better guide self and others for a sense of balance, as they define it.
- Want to shift from playing whack-a-mole to being strategic leaders of their own lives and their organizations so as to to make a difference in the world for themselves, their teams, and the world.
In this program you:
- Get more of what you want and less of what you don’t want. Find that sweet spot for you. What makes you live a life you enjoy and can be proud of? Learn how to use your time, energy and money on what is most important to you. Within the first month you create a personal purpose statement that gives you criteria for making choices that enhance your ability to stay on purpose.
- Live without regret of not doing what you want, or never even finding out what that is. Have a written statement of what you want each area of your life or organization to look like, sound like, and feel like when you are on purpose.
- Move beyond getting “stuff” done. Move to achieving your priorities. Now that you know WHAT you want, you can focus on HOW to get there. As part of the program you generate possibilities and then make strategic and tactical choices to get you from where you are to where you want to be.
- Get past your barriers. Create clarity around your operating values, beliefs, and assumptions. Know what supports you and what doesn’t, and make changes that create the life you want. Create micro guidelines that apply to specific situations and macro guidelines that apply generally to learn what increases your success and well-being.
The big key reason this program works is because instead of just doing, doing, doing, you are LEARNING what works for you. As Einstein said, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Yet that is exactly what most of us do in our lives and our work, day in and day out.
Throughout the program you learn what works for you, AND you create a habit of using a feedback loop of mindfulness to ensure you are on track, notice when you are off track, and take steps to keep yourself on track.
By the end of this program you’ll:
- Be living more of the life you want and less of the life you don’t want.
- Be achieving more of your top priorities, more consistently and easily.
- Know what brings you satisfaction and fulfillment and how to use that as criteria for making choices.
- Understand more about your values, beliefs, and assumptions and how those affect your life.
- Have a system for how to consistently achieve results and well-being and make purposeful choices.
The structure of the Top Priorities Achievement Program is we meet for 9 individual coaching meetings, spread 2-3 weeks apart, over 4-6 months. You get coaching on what matters most to you, within this 7 Step coaching framework:
Step 1: Make Strategic Choices
Action. Choose what you want to accomplish during the 4-6 month Top Priorities Achievement Program. At our first meeting, you identify the specific, measurable, attainable, positive, personal, present tense top priorities you want to achieve during the program. I coach you so you define a set of Key Results in life areas you choose.
Many clients choose to work on:
- time management
- self confidence
All life areas are connected, so you can choose to set goals in multiple life areas. Have you ever had a problem at work that was impacting life at home? Have you ever had a problem at home that was impacting life at work? Understanding the interconnections between your life areas help you succeed.
Step 2: Know Your Mission
Action: Define Your Mission. At our second meeting, find out where you feel a great sense of purpose. In a guided process, you select words that you make into a sentence that begins “My purpose is …” or “Our Mission is…” For example, my Life Purpose is to Spaciously Connect Light for Joy. You create your own statement that is meaningful for you.
Step 3: Know Your Visions
Action: Create your Visions. First, you identify the areas of your organization or your life. For example, for your organization, you might choose areas like Staffing, Clients, Money…. For your life, you might use areas like Career, Health, Spiritual, Home, Money…. Second, now that you know your areas of focus, you create a Vision for what you want each area to look like, sound like, and feel like when you are on mission.
Step 4: Generate Possibilities
Action. Generate Possibilities. With your Purpose and Vision for each desired focus area in front of you, you generate possible steps that would move someone – anyone, not just you – in the direction of making real this Vision. You can invite other people to assist you in generating ideas.
Step 5: Plan Habitually
Action. Make your Action Plan. At every meeting, you look at the results you want to accomplish during the program. Given your desired results and what else is happening in your life, you write down the next action steps, the ones you can do or be right this minute, that keep you moving in the direction of accomplishing what you want and that you commit to accomplish between program meetings.
Step 6: Identify What Works
Action. Write down your guidelines. In program meetings 2 through 8, you identify the results you’ve accomplished, both on your regular planning list and on your program Top Priorites list. You create micro guidelines that apply to that specific situation and macro guidelines that apply to your life generally. You learn what steps increase your success and well-being by considering and then writing down what makes you successful. You have a written record of what makes you successful.
Step 7: Repeat
Action. Repeat to Create Habit. During the program you repeat these steps to create the habits you want. The program is 4-6 months so you have the time to create new habits. During this time use understanding and compassion for yourself as you learn.
As part of the Top Priorities Achievement Program, you learn the following techniques to move from vision to action:
- Life Mission Statement- a succinct statement of what brings you satisfaction and fulfillment
- Visions – how you choose to implement your personal mission, across life areas
- Lifetime Committed Choices- what you choose to do, be and have within your lifetime
- Annual Committed Choices- know how to generate options and then set a plan for a specific 12-month period
- Results Game – identify the most important key results for you to achieve every 2 to 3 weeks and acknowledge what you accomplish
- Guidelines Game – identify what makes you successful
- Well-Being Game – monitor your well-being – don’t be the hamster on the wheel – do what brings you satisfaction!
At each coaching session, we play the games and you select coaching on specific areas you identify.
At the end of the program you graduate with the skills to continue identifying what is most important to you and accomplish it over and over again. You have learned how to consistently achieve results and well-being and make purposeful choices.
If you think this program is for you, please fill out the form below completely.
If you want to know how to achieve 92%+ of your top priorities…
If you want to live more of the life you want and less of the life you don’t want…
If you are ready to be responsible for and respondable to your own life…
Complete this form to apply for the program. When you submit it, you’ll receive an email with fees and other details.
When I receive your application I’ll look it over to see if we might be good masterful coaching partners. If so, I’ll reach out to you to schedule time to talk to cover any questions and check for connection, commitment, collaboration, agreement, and coachable results.
I only work with a select number of clients at a time. If you are interested, apply now.
I look forward to hearing from you.
PS – Please complete this form only if you are serious about knowing and achieving your top priorities.